Saturday, May 7, 2011

Intuition Sensitive Care Review

Has anyone ever tried it before? I got a free Intuition Sensitive Care Razor when shopping at Theme Maternity last month. I had put it away and honestly forgotten about it until yesterday. Myself, I had never previously tried it. I have seen them in stores but was ok with my normal brand so I didn't feel the NEED to switch. I decided I would give it a try after recieving the free sample and tried it yesterday. 

I have to say I love it! It is now on my list of top choices now when razor shopping. The handle fits well in my hand which makes it easy to use. I love having the soap around the razor. For me, keeping shaving cream near the tub is a pain. And remembering to grab shaving cream when going to get in the shower never happens. This takes shaving cream out of the equation all together. This razor has given me the closest shave I have felt in a long time.  My legs feel so soft and smooth from both the razor and the soap. Even my boyfriend noticed the difference and is impressed!! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try one. 

Please feel free to post your own opinions on this product.



No comments: