Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Intro

Hello Everyone!!

I thought it would be a good idea cleaning up the blog and starting fresh! So here I am starting fresh. A quick intro on me. I am a working mom (who is currently off due to pregnancy) living a newly blended family. My boyfriend has three adult children (girl/boy/girl) and I have three toddlers (all boys), as well we are expecting our first together in August. For work I do EMS and am apart of the local volunteer fire department. My boyfriend drives school bus and handyvan and as well is apart of our local volunteer fire department. We manage to keep busy between work and kids. 

I have noticed so many requests for people to post giveaways on their blogs and people looking for reviews. So I thought that along with showing an insight on our chaotic live, I would show you ways we survive by letting you know where I find giveaways and contests as well as show some reviews on the products we use in our household. If things work out the way I hope, there will be a fair share of giveaways happening as well!

If you're reading please comment, let me know you are out there and I'm not talking to myself!

No comments: