Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Gourmet Mail Day!!

Yesterday was a great mail day!! I had gone to the post office expecting a few parcels to start showing up soon. There is still a bit of a delay thanks to the Canada Post situation but they are starting to come in. Next thing I know the post lady is bringing me a very large box. I didn't remember ordering anything of that size but was quiet excited! I brought it home to see that it was the prize we won on the Father's Day giveaway from Definition of a Wife!! I was very surprised to see what all it entailed. There was a picnic basket with 6 packages for each stage (6months, stage 2, stage 3) of their baby food from Baby Gourmet!! I can't wait to be able to try it out. I think I'll be sharing the stage 2 and 3's with a friend just as my little one won't quiet be at that stage for a while to come. But the basket is amazing! Of course I didn't think to take pictures of the lovely packaging before digging right in, but I did manage to snag a few this morning before I put them all away.

No comments: