Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Canada Post Strike

Have you been affected by the Canada Post Strike? It hasn't hit me too hard yet. But I'm really worried it will at some point. I have packages coming from numerous parts around the world. They all have extended delivery time due to coming from all over, but I'm not sure if any will actually be delayed. I like that the rolling strike means that one area is affected for a short period of time. To me this is nicer for the consumer verses having all stations down for an extended period. I feel bad for the workers though. I know we are facing a strike with my main job as well and it can be stressful. For everyone's sake I hope they are able to settle their contracts quickly and get the systems up and going again soon. In the mean time - what sort of interesting mail should make it through? I am waiting on lots!

No comments: